This series of 10 individual review books (pre-k through high school) is designed to help students review their language arts skills over the summer.
Summer Language Arts Review
- Provides a quick refresher of the grade level just completed.
- Contains 30 lessons of mixed skills practice. This means that children are exposed to important concepts several times throughout the summer for the ultimate reinforcement.
- Is meant to be used 3 times per week for 10 weeks so that students are exposed to all important concepts from the beginning of the summer to the end. Because most lessons take only about 30 minutes, students can easily fit them into their busy summer schedules.
- Covers the important elements of reading, writing, phonics, grammar and more.
- Includes an answer key and grade appropriate reading list.
- Is written to National Standards and those of all 50 states.